Jeremy, Amanda, Kayla, & Isabella Grace Ross
February 15, 2006 Update
Thank You for Bending the kKee
Dear Prayer Warriors,
We cannot thank you enough for your willingness to lift our needs before the Father today. We are deeply humbled and encouraged. We are expectantly awaiting God's answers to your prayers and ours. Nearly 300 people have received this e-mail. Many prayers are being lifted today. Thank you for joining the fight on the front lines, in the battle of prayer.
"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and tun from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
II Chronicles 7:14
"I lift up my eyes to the hills- Where does my help come from? My help comes from You, O Lord, The One who made heaven and earth. You will not allow my foot to slip.You, the One who watches over me will not slumber.You are my Keeper. You are my shade at my right hand. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night." Psalm 12
"Lord, we lift our eyes to the hills today, knowing that in YOU alone is where we find help and peace and rest."
Here are some things that you can specifically pray for:
- for a healthy baby girl and a smooth delivery. God is so good!
- for God's faithful provision of 90 percent of our support!
- for many friends and family that have loved us so well during the support raising process.
I couldn't help but attach 2 Valentine's Pictures for everyone :-)
- that God would provide the last 10% of our support by March 15th so that we can buy our plane tickets. We currently have at least 8 churches seriously considering us for support and many individuals. Please pray for God to move in the hearts of the missions committees, sesssions and friends towards making a decision soon.
- that all the paperwork would be cleared for us to go- passport, birth certificate, Social Security card for Bella, visas for Jeremy and Amanda (They should be at the Peruvian Consulate by March 1st, but you never know :-)
- that shipping details would be taken care of, we are currently working with a friend to hopefully get a reasonable price
- that God would give us peace and endurance as we care for our growing family and prepare for the transition of living in Peru
- the God would give us wisdom as we look at our time over the next two months. There are many potential traveling trips as well as language tutoring and packing, and of course, all the "good-byes"
With our eyes toward Heaven,
Jeremy and Amanda Ross
Our team's website is: http://limanewcity.mtwla.org/
Our family's's website is: http://www.mtwla.org/people/jross.htm
All our updates are posted there. If you are interested in supporting us, please write to Mission to the World P.O. Box 116284 Atlanta, GA 30368-6284 and put Account # 016579 on the memo line of the check.
- February 17, 2006