David & Danielle Grotton’s Update
News for Friends, Family, and Partners
November 30, 2011
[Grottons in Chile] November Update - Giving Thanks
Just a note to express our gratitude for you and for some of the many blessings God has given us over the past few months.
We are thankful for...
- a healthy, easy-going baby;
- a supportive and encouraging group of individuals & churches -- many of you who have been with us since we were approved to go to Chile in June 2009;
- all of our one-time (outgoing) expenses having been received;
- a steady increase in our monthly pledge amounts;
- family & friends;
- good health;
- opportunities to grow in our faith (even if it was uncomfortable or downright painful to go through);
- new relationships, especially the strangers who quickly became good friends while we were in Pennsylvania for three weeks;
- a home that has heat, hot water and electricity (99% of the year anyways! ha - the power was out for 9 days in November!);
- missionary friends around the world who are living the life Christ is calling them to -- they are such a great example for us to follow;
- our eternal salvation -- we did nothing while Christ did everything;
- our Pastor & the many years of encouragement, counsel and good-natured teasing;
- the brothers & sisters in Christ around the country and world who love us in so many ways;
- another birthday for Danielle (11/18);
- celebrating Thanksgiving with family; and
- strength to persevere in this l-o-n-g race called "support-raising"...
What are you thankful for?
David & Danielle
David & Danielle Grotton
Missionaries to Chile
Account # 17072
Web Page: http://www.mtwla.org/people/dgrotton.htm